The Windsor Experience. The Right Choice.
Windsor Country Drive Care Center is a skilled nursing facility which provides short-term, long-term and rehabilitation services and strives to help our residents increase their independence and reach their highest level of functionality.
Windsor Country Drive was founded on a fundamental guiding principle: Your loved one is somebody special who deserves the very best and who will be treated with the utmost respect and dignity.
What makes Windsor Country Drive unique and separates us from other facilities is the ability to provide person-centered care with a loving touch. This is accomplished by having attentive and caring staff assembled.
In an effort to make as many residents feel at home as possible, our nursing staff is fluent in several languages such as: Spanish, Tagalog, Farsi, Arabic, Mandarin, Cantonese, Hindi, Amharic, Portuguese, Vietnamese, and English.
The rehab team at Windsor Country Drive has well qualified physical, occupational and speech therapists who work with some of the most complex post-surgical care needs and have helped countless severe stroke patients restore to their highest level of function. Our extensive rehab and nursing services together make it possible for us to care for medically complex patients. We have a high success rate in meeting and exceeding the patients goals. We look forward to caring for you or your loved ones needs and appreciate your trust in allowing us to care for you.
- Windsor Country Drive is the largest skilled nursing facility in the Fremont/Hayward area.
- We are in close proximity to public transportation and hospitals.
- We have the most up to date rehabilitation gym with state of the art equipment.
- We specialize in Freedom Through Thought (FTF) and Geriatric Modalities (GEM) programs.
- Best in class wound care and rehabilitation department (all our treatment nurses are wound certified).
- Our residents love the home like setting.
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- Medical director and physicians review each resident throughout their stay.
- Our rehab department includes: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech-Language Pathology and are available 7 days a week.
- Every room has a TV, cable, WiFi access and telephone hookups.
- Admissions are processed 24/7.
- Administrator – Michael Li
- Director of Nursing – Samira Said
- Admission Coordinator – Rowena Abriam
- Social Services Director – Ambika Pradhan
- Business Office Manager – Nina Chahal